meta tags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

meta tags

I am inputing my meta tags and keywords as shown below, but they look like the attached file when i view "SOURCE". for example it changed the dash (-) to : "and sign" and number sign.
    why does it change it?
    is that a problem when search engins try to read my key words?
    thanks for your help.

<META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="lutron, dimmers, lutron dimmers, spacer, spacer dimmers, Lutron spacer dimmers, discount prices, electrical supplies, sp&#45;600, sps&#45;600, sp&#45;600&#45;hth, sp&#45;600m, sp&#45;603&#45;hth, sps&#45;600m, sp&#45;1000, sps&#45;1000, sp&#45;1000m, sps&#45;1000m">

<META NAME="Description" CONTENT="shop on line at discount prices your best source of Lutron spacer Dimmers&#44; and other Lutron products&#46;">
    Attached Files

It has actually been changed to &45; which is code for - so I think it should be ok. All punctation is dealt with in this way. (I can't remember why though).

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X