Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Add To Cart Buttons - Any way for more than one image?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add To Cart Buttons - Any way for more than one image?

I have a site selling digital products (MP3 audio downloads) and CDs

For each product I have one CD and one MP3 and have used on another site two different images for the add to cart button. Is there any way to have two different images used as add to cart button in v8?

I am not talking about selecting options - I would like two products set up but with different button images

Thanks Keith

http://community.actinic.com/images/icons/icon5.gif

Yes, the way to do this though will depend on your design.

If you are using a standard design it is likely that the button is a background css class. If this is the case then you can place a block around the class in the code and change it to your own customised class to show a different image instead based on the content of a variable tested in the block.

Comment

Originally posted by drounding View Post
      then you can place a block around the class in the code and change it to your own customised class to show a different image instead based on the content of a variable tested in the block.
      *coughs politely*

V7 forum, Duncan

Comment

Oops, sorry so it is.

You will have to use a different product template with a different css class then and select that layout for the 'other' products.

Comment

from OP post 1

Is there any way to have two different images used as add to cart button in v8?
          is it 7 or is it 8?

Comment

Working...
          X