unused variables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unused variables

when i update my website i get an "unused variable warning" on two of my templates...

concidently they are my layout templates that i created.
    what do i do to get rid of this warning message?

does this error/warning have something to do with the reference to "preload..." that is found within the <BODY> tag of the templates?

also what affect will such an error have on a website?

i will enclose a picture of the exact error screen for more informtion when i return home later on.

Comment

attached is a picture of the error/warning message that i get when i either preview or update my website.

can anyone help?
      Attached Files

Comment

A preload error can prevent forwarding to payment page. Compare to a default template and ensure code has been added. If you want to hide the footer try: <!-- NETQUOTEVAR:FOOTER -->
        Peblaco

Comment

ok thank you for the reply placebo.

i have located and copied the relevant text from within <body> tag with regards ONLOAD etc. now i dont get xml error when adding items to the cart.

But i cannot locate the text i need to copy regarding the FOOTER code. where will it be on the actinic template? what tag is it within?

Comment

Originally posted by etchin_uk View Post
            placebo
            Tickled me lol.

Comment

thank you again i will try this when i get home.

am i ok to assume that due the commenting out the FOOTER the exact postion of <!-- NETQUOTEVAR:FOOTER --> within my primary layout is irrelavant?

also whilst i have this thread open can anyone tell me a way to preview the checkout pages / search page etc? because these pages are not brouchure pages i cannot preview them through my tree, how else do i check the layout of them?

i dont use dreamweaver or any programs like that i have just been using html if that makes a difference.

Comment

Working...
              X