Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paypal, PSP pending problem

Hi

I’m having a problem with receiving payment confirmation on my web-site.

The problem I'm having is that I am receiving an email from Paypal saying I have a paypal payment but when I down load the order on the payment page of my website www.arabesque-gifts.co.uk.......

I'm getting a message saying pending PSP, the payment is not down loading to my Actinic V7 software and not showing CC Auth code or PSP Provider Ref.
    I can complete the transaction by making a manual payment entry but by doing this I am not getting the CC Auth code or PSP Provider Ref.

I have downloaded the latest version of V7 and done a web refresh, also I was advised there may by a pearl script problem as of 1st Jan 2010 in the common occ folder, I have made this change but I still have a problem

I haven’t changed any of my settings, I’ve checked with Paypal, but they say it's not a problem at their end.

Any ideas guys

Thank you for your help, I look forward to hearing you.

Amber

Is sounds as if you have already seen this related thread http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=45879 it might be worth checking you have done the changes exactly as instructed as it is easy to miss a bit as mentioned in post #35 of the other thread.
    Darren Guppy
    Golf Tee Warehouse
    Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

Hi Darren
      Yes I think I have covered everything in #35 and have checked it all again, but still no luck.
      So I'm still looking for Ideas?

Amber

Comment

I think he meant post 33. Post 35 is just me replying to a couple of comments.

Did you update your site after making the changes?

Mike
        -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Hi Mike
          Yes I got that, I read all of the posts.
          Still no luck.

Amber

Comment

I was refering to this part of post #35
            I've checked my edits to PostPayPal.fil and think I've found the problem. When commenting out the old line I'd only commented out the first line, not the second line that wraps around.
            although not sure if this only applied to V6 and not v7
            Darren Guppy
            Golf Tee Warehouse

Comment

Hi Darren
              The line did wrap round but I highlighted the whole bit of script and pasted the new bit in and then checked it again. Does it appear again anywhere else or is this the only file I have to change? (site 1 commonocc - PostPayPal.fil )

Amber

Comment

I think you'd be well advised to get the file back to standard and then do the changes again from scratch. It's an almost certainty that you have not done something right, otherwise others would have reported it. What version are you on?

Take a few minutes to revert to standard and then start again, almost certainly it will fix things.

Comment

I'm not sure you can revert in V7. That's why I tend to comment out old lines and insert new ones.

It sounds like you changed the right file. Not clear at all why it isn't working.

As Lee suggests, trying again from scratch might be a good idea. Does anyone know where the original files are kept in V7?

Mike

Comment

I'll give it another go and let you know.

Amber

Comment

Tried again, did a full refresh and placed a test order and still no joy.

Amber

Comment

OK. I'm going to suggest you might have made a mistake somewhere. So double check everything.

Your error log has plenty of these since yesterday afternoon:

Program = ORDERSCR, Program version = 490 , HTTP Server = Apache , Return code = 999 , Date and Time = 2010/01/14 14:18, Internal Errors = CallPlugInScript, execute: Can't modify constant item in scalar assignment at (eval 30) line 4, at EOF
                        Unmatched right curly bracket at (eval 30) line 4, at end of line
                        syntax error at (eval 30) line 4, near "; }"
                        Mike

Comment

It might be worth copying and pasting the relevant part of the file that you have chnaged so we can see what you have done and may help pinpoint any errors.
                          Darren Guppy
                          Golf Tee Warehouse

Comment

Hi this is what I have in the PostPayPal.fil file

($status, $sError, $sHttpStatus, $sResponse) = ACTINIC::HTTPS_SendAndReceive('www.paypal.com', 443, '/cgi-bin/webscr', $sPostedData, 'POST');

Amber

Comment

Could you also post a few line above and below that line just in case an error has been caused by removing or leaving in some ther code.
                              Darren Guppy
                              Golf Tee Warehouse

Comment

Working...
                              X