Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to change style of the shopping cart

Hello

I am working on a new design of an existing site.

I am looking at changing the style of the shopping cart but cant find where, is it a template or is it part of the CSS?

Thanks

Glen

I think i said that wrong when I mentioned the shopping cart, what i meant was the bit at the top of my page in the green box.

The shopping cart and checkout are fine. I am leaving as they are.

Thanks

Comment

What I meant was the green box at the top right of the page.

http://www.calmproductions.com/acata...log/index.html

Sorry for the confusion

Comment

The template has code background pxl_red.gif which is an image used by the software colourisation process. It needs removing if you want the background white.
        Last edited by peblaco; 22-Jan-2010, 11:45 AM. Reason: amendment
        Peblaco

Comment

Great that seems to have fixed that, id there a way of making the items appear in a single line rather than on top of each other/

Thanks

Glen

Comment

Change the Javascript and remove the break tag. You have a mix of links with and without www also you should check the images pushing out in the header.
            Peblaco

Comment

Thanks Louise

Have done that and is ok if the values are zero, as soon as something is added it is going back to 2 layers again, is there another page i need to edit?

Thanks

Glen

Comment

Hi Louise

Thanks for that, seems to be ok now. I have fixed the WWW links as well

Yes the inner content is all over the place. as the site is live I am working with the current data content of the live site, but will be changing before I go live with the new design.

Thanks

Glen

Comment

Working...
                X