Netquotevar:bulk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netquotevar:bulk

Somewhere in the templates used to create BULK I have an extra <BR> tag creeping in. I don't know what templates are used with this variable.

If I edit a created page I can see the <BR> tag and it appears immediatly after the Catalog Pages Index - that is show in a Ctrl+A preview, and then in an uploaded site as

<INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="PAGEFILENAME" VALUE="P_index.html"><BR>

and there's the tag

Does anyone know which template adds this code?

further investigation has revealed that the HTML code immediatly before the bogus <BR> tag is phase -1, 2281

BUT there is no <BR> tag at the end of that line. I've also been through all the templates, so I now suspect that the <BR> tag in under Design Options Text -

How do we know which <BR> tags relate to which pages??

Comment

If no-one comes up with the exact solution you could just replace every <BR> in Design / Options / Text with e.g. <BR>1 then <BR>2 etc. Then change them all back once a Preview has showed up the culprit.

Norman
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thanks for that suggestion Norman, I had been through removing one at a time and then re-uploading the site. However - I've tried your suggested method, and the <BR> tag in question is not one of the one from Design : Test :HTML

Do you happen to know which template creates the Table for the middle section? I have to assume that that's where the tag is...

I created a new table in Act_Primary and put each variable into a different coloured cell and its definatly NETQUOTEVAR:BULK that is to blame.

Comment

What type of Section is this happening on? E.g. All, Quantity in Shopping Cart, Quantity on Product Page (with / without Single Add to Cart).

Norman
          Norman - www.drillpine.biz
          Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

FOUND IT!

Its Act_Product Body that's causing my problem.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Comment

Working...
            X