Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new site up, coments please

hello,
    i have uploaded my website and please forgive the layout, this is having a major change shortly. If any body has time to spare please could you look through it and let me know of any problems, I have tested as much as I think i can !
    It is live and taking orders, with protx for the payment side.
    All comment much thanks
    Wesley thorne

http://www.treasureislandsweets.co.uk
    Treasure Island Sweets

Hi,

Had a look over your site and it looks fine, could not find any problems, all my favourites were there. Yummy.

You might want to look at improving your pages titles, for example the main index page's title is just 'home' not very search engine freindly. Something a bit more descriptive would be better using phrases or words that you think people would use to search for your site. You might also want to look at using CUSTOMVARs for your catalog page titles, there has been quite a few threads about it.

Otherwise I like it nice and clean and easy to navigate/find things.

Peter
    Printerbase - Colour & Mono Laser Printers

Comment

Have you considered adding the NorTree or NorCascade menu to your site. This would allow very fast navigation for people who have a reasonable idea of what they want. This can be very useful when you have a lot of low priced items spread over the site. It wouldn't interfere with your existing layout and would fit into your left hand sidebar quite well.

NorTree is free see www.rouxel.cwc.net/actinicstuff.html for the link.

Norman
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
      X