PayPal problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PayPal problem

Recently i have noticed that PayPal transactions have been ending up in the Pending Payments section. This means each transaction now has to be cross referenced with the PayPal site to see if the payments were successful or not.

I've navigated through the website, just as i would expect a customer to, including returning back to the website, however it still comes up as pending.

I dont believe i have done anything prior to this to cause a problem. Therefore is this an Actinic problem or a PayPal problem?

I have read some of the posts on here, but havent been able to make heads or tails of it yet.

Thanks in advance.

BT

How long ago did this start happening, as Paypal made a change around the start of the year that afftected V7 users and requires a small mod to one of script files.
    Darren Guppy
    Golf Tee Warehouse
    Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

If the problem started on 1st January see this thread for details of the required mod - http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=45879
      Darren Guppy
      Golf Tee Warehouse
      Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

Hi Thanks for the pointer.

Tried it, changed it, refreshed the website and carried out a live transaction.
        The same thing happens.

As an alternative option i could add paypal under protx/sagepay so it comes up as an ok or not ok through their system. Admittedly it will cost, but maybe its the only way.

Comment

Hi Darren,

I tried your suggestion and still nothing happens.

Any other advice?

Comment

This is the only problem like this with Paypal that I know of and is something that will cause you this problem until the changes are made.

Take a look in your error log and see if you have any errors like this:

Program = ORDERSCR, Program version = 462 , HTTP Server = Apache , Return code = 999 , Date and Time = 2010/01/01 10:56, Internal Errors = HTTP/1.1 200 OK
            I believe these are the errors that happen with this problem. They'll start on or after 1st Jan 2010 and continue until you fix the problem.

If you have these then it's worth checking the changes you made.

1. Did you copy and paste the whole new line in (and where the original code wraps down to the next line)? (note there are two changes in the code, not just one).

2. Did you refresh the website.

The changes are detailed but not that complicated so it's worth checking and making sure they've been done correctly.

Mike
            -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
            X