Quickbooks Premiere / Link Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quickbooks Premiere / Link Question

Our business sells products that are called "Inventory Assembly" items in Quickbooks Premiere. These are final products which are assembled from individual parts.

When processing, both the A to Q and the Q to A Link programs will recognize standard "Inventory Part" items, but not these "Inventory Assembly" items.

Everything we're planning on selling on our site will be sets of pre-assembled Inventory Parts. How can we set up the Links so they will recognize the "Inventory Assembly" items in Quickbooks?

With thanks in advance,
    Jon

Hmmm.

Never come across this before. I'm going to ask Brian Johnson our US reseller (and QuickBooks expert) to take a look and see if he can suggest anything.

Comment

assembly products

I have looked at this issue. Assembly products are new in Quickbooks 2003 Premeir and enterprise.

I need to know what you would like to track with assembly items and if you want to use components and attributes in Actinic.

Actinic can track a single part number as the line item number on the order from the web. I beleive you can use the Assembly item number to matach the Actinic item number to track price and inventory. This should be tested. Actinic also can track components as multiple line items from a web order. Quickbooks assembly would not track inventory with this configuration. If you would like for me to look at your particular application and needs I am happy to test it out for you. Send me your sample data(from Quickbooks) and I will set up a sample assembly item and try to configure Actinic to mimick the need on the web. Depending on what you need track, we may be able to help you. You can email to Brian@actinic.us.
      Also tell me what your looking to achieve (i.e. inventory tracking, price tracking, assembly tracking, components) als are you trying to dispay ineventory on the web?

regards
      Brian Johnson
      :::Sure Solutions Inc:::Professional Actinic templates from Buythisdesign.com:::
      1-732-528-7635 x203

Comment

My company sells assemblies too. Please let me know what you work out.

Comment

Brian does not use this forum regularly, so they best way to contact him is via email on info [@] actinic.us.

Comment

Actinic software does not support assembleis as defined in the quickbooks Premeir and enterprise. Actinic can track inventory and work with assmbles on the website if you set up each componet product in Actinic as an individual line item in the order. Then when transfering orders the items will work with inventory.

If your looking to sell assembles the best thing to do is create the assemble as an individual line item in Actinic and make the assembly in Quickbooks. Assembles can be sold as a sales item in Quickbooks and can be handled the same way on the website.

I hope this information helps you. If you would like more assistance please contact me directly. Brian@actinic.us or 732-673-2652. enjoy
            Brian Johnson
            :::Sure Solutions Inc:::Professional Actinic templates from Buythisdesign.com:::
            1-732-528-7635 x203

Comment

Working...
            X