cart quantity issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cart quantity issue

im going to guess that there is a very reasonable explanation and solution to this problem but as its a bit of an obscure question i cant find an answer...

basically this is the view of my shopping basket after adding two products. my question is why does the cart show quantity one against components and attributes??

with a product that has many choices it can look very confusing. can i stop this from happening?
    Attached Files

Components and choices are linked to the quantity at which the product is bought, thus it shows the same figure. I know in v8 and above it is possible to suppress those figures, can't say for sure in v7. The AUG or KB will have the solution if possible. I suspect it is possible as little has changed in that area until v10. Try the V8 fix and see what happens, if nothing turns up on a v7 search.

Comment

This was tucked away in the KB:
      http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=45119

It should work for v7.

Comment

solution worked a treat, got rid of that pesky quantity column. cheers guys.

the name of component, html name of component, attribute name, html attribute name and html choice name still however all appear underneath product name.

is there a way i can suppress certain things items here so for instead of attribute name (colour) and choice name (blue) can i just have the choice name (blue appear)?

thanks again guys

Comment

Working...
        X