Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Products Ordered

Hi

At this time of year I have a lot of pending orders waiting for stock to arrive. Does anyone know a way of interigating actinic to give a list of products that are waiting to ship.

This would be great at ensuring that all products are ordered from my suppliers, especially during peak times.

any suggestions would be helpful

Thanks
    Ian
    Commercial Cleaning Cambridgeshire

A picking list sounds good to me too!
    Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

If you leave all your pending products unshipped, you can then produce the an 'outstanding products' report - see under Reports - Order processing

Comment

Hi

Tried producing a report for outstanding products, even though nothing has been shipped i get the message "There are no valid outstanding products"

Any ideas?

Regards
        Ian

Comment

Yep, had the same response from my catalog in the past. Maybe something has to be enabled?
          Football Heaven

Comment

Any ideas anybody?
            Ian

Comment

Hi Ian

I think the report results are also dependent on the payment status, for instance it won't pick up items in orders that are waiting for cc details. What are the payment status's of your orders?

Ben
              Ben Popplestone
              Ecommerce website software

Comment

Hi Ben

The payment status of all my pending orders is "Full Payment Received"
                Ian

Comment

Mine are unshipped with no payments recorded.
                  Football Heaven

Comment

From looking at the report it looks as if you have to have

- status of 'N'
                    - not deleted
                    - no packing list printed
                    - payment status not equal to 0 (PSP Pending) or 5 (Waiting for CC details)
                    - the number of items ordered must be > 0

Have you already printed the packing list? A lot of people do this to check stock.

Regards,
                    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                    Multichannel order processing
                    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi Jan

Yes the packing lists have been printed, i use them as a stock check and order reminder.

But surely if the goods have not been shipped then they are still outstanding!

thanks
                      Ian

Comment

Originally posted by Legends
                        Hi Jan

Yes the packing lists have been printed, i use them as a stock check and order reminder.

But surely if the goods have not been shipped then they are still outstanding!

thanks
                        As I said, most people check stock availability from a printed report so it would be normal for the packing list to have been printed for an item that is out of stock.

If think that the standard (Actinic) way to deal with this would be to ship the items that were available and then backorder the rest.

You might be able to get around this by using the outstanding product report as a user defined report and setting up different criteria, it's a bit tricky though I'll take a look at it next week if noone else comes up with a solution.

Regards,
                        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                        Multichannel order processing
                        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Just checked this. It only works on orders that have not had the Packing List printed.
                          Football Heaven

Comment

Working...
                          X