Adding Additional Other Info Lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding Additional Other Info Lines

I am trying to add 7 additional Other info lines for certain products what is the easiest way to accomplish this?? I am using Catalog

Actinic doesn't support this but I've written an extension that does. See www.rouxel.cwc.net/actinicstuff.html for Multi Other Info Prompts.

Norman
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Multiple more info lines

Norman Thank You for the help however I have followed the script double and tripple checked it and still only have 1 text box and Line1|Line 2:|Line 3:|Line4:|Line 5: above it. any Ideas

Lost in Actinic
      Jesse

Comment

It seems to work for everyone else. What version of Actinic are you using (Help / About)?

Norman

Comment

6.1.3.1.0.0.DGTA
          Actinic Catalog

Comment

Norman Agaian I thank You I am an Idiot I found my problem and was able to correct it again thank you for you support

Jesse

Comment

Glad you got there. What was it that tripped you up? Let me know and I'll see if I can document it better.

Norman

Comment

Norman It had nothing to do with documentation. I had erlier changed the code for a larger text box and had forgotten about that so when I changed the line 2161 It was not the right line instead I changed 2173 so I restored and changed 2161 and everything was fine.

Comment

Working...
                X