Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V7 - VAT EU Exemption report?

Hi,

Now I've started selling to the EU my account wants a list for the VAT return.

Apparently for each order from the EU, where the customer claimed VAT exemption by providing their VAT number, I need to list the VAT number and the amount.

But I can't find any easy way of getting this information - there doesn't seem to be a report for it.

It looks like I'll have to open the foreign orders and copy the information manually, but as far as I can see there is no obvious way of even identifying the foreign orders...

So if I have say 1000 orders for example, and 5 of them are foreign, how do I find out which 5 without having to open every single one?
    John

Hi John,

You could get this information from the tax summary report but you will have to look for the appropriate orders within there, they will be listed under the appropriate tax band but with a 0 amount of tax paid.

You could use our One Stop Order Processing program (which I think you have), create a view with the details you need (including the exempt from tax field) and then filter the view by date and exempt from tax = yes and you willl have your list to print out or export to csv file.

More details on One Stop Order Processing and a free trial here for others looking at this that don't already have the software.

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Mul...r-Actinic.html

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

thanks. I have 1stop auto, not the other one - but I was able to ID the transactions using the tax report you suggested then check them manually...
      John

Comment

Working...
      X