Delivery Cost by Post Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delivery Cost by Post Code

I'll be shortly launching my new Business which will include a purchase of a van for delivery purposes at least to North, Mid Wales and Cheshire initially.

The query I have is is it possible to have delivery charges by Post Code. Therefore when a customer enters their Post Code it's checked against a DB table and the customer is shown a delivery cost dependant on Post Code.

Thank You

Elfyn

Hi there.

I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news but...

In order for this to work, Actinic would need to connect to an online shipping provider to work out the shipping charge based upon postcode. Integration with UPS is available in the US build of our software, but it is unfortunately not available in the UK as yet. We are currently looking into the possibility integration for the UK version for a future release.

As yet, I unfortunately do not have any more information regarding this at this stage.

Keep an eye on the community for future releases.
    Darren

SellerDeck

www.sellerdeck.co.uk

Comment

Delivery cost by Postcode

"We are currently looking into the possibility integration for the UK version for a future release."

Hi

Just wondered if anything has been done about this yet. It would be a really useful feature for Actinic to check the postcode as the customer has entered it and the shipping charge to be calculated based upon this.

Thanks

Comment

No development has been done on this yet - and no development is planned in the forseeable future in the area of basing UK shipping costs on postal code.

Sorry about that - I'll add this to the wish list for you.

Comment

Working...
        X