Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Page not refreshed

I have 2 questions,

1: i have received a few orders from customers of products that where removed from the site 3 months ago and the orders received showed the old product codes and prices ect, i have refreshed the site more than one,

2:I have seen on some actinic sites that from a homepage that has ben created from dreamweaver or frontpage that a product is shown and when you click for that product it takes you straight to the product ranther than the top of the page where the product exsists? can i do this with V5, so when you click on a link form our homepage it takes you to the product and not just to the catagory where the product exsists.

Thank you,

Lee Green.
    www.koivision.co.uk

Hi Lee
    1: i have received a few orders from customers of products that where removed from the site 3 months ago and the orders received showed the old product codes and prices ect, i have refreshed the site more than one
    Are the products still viewable on the site having deleted them and refreshed the site? Can you give an example of one of these products.
    2:I have seen on some actinic sites that from a homepage that has ben created from dreamweaver or frontpage that a product is shown and when you click for that product it takes you straight to the product ranther than the top of the page where the product exsists? can i do this with V5, so when you click on a link form our homepage it takes you to the product and not just to the catagory where the product exsists.
    Yes. If you have a copy of the v5 Advanced User Guide (downloadable here), there are instructions for setting up a link straight to a product on page 41.

Ben
    Ben Popplestone
    Ecommerce website software

Comment

Working...
    X