Catalog Section Table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Catalog Section Table

I have been looking the Catalog Section table in access and if i move the sections round in actinic my database tends to replace all the numbers in the following two columbs with 0's

nPrintSequence & nPrintLevel

but when you load actinic up, it still knows where each section has to go with out these numbers. Is there any other numbers in the database that actinic uses to reference where sections go ?
    James
    ------------------
    ModelPower.co.uk - Quality Batteries - Affordable Prices

In Table Catalog section I think it's nSectiondID that uniquely defines the Section. nParentSectionID that refers to the Parent Section (by it's nSectiondID) and Catalog section sequence that defines the order of the sub-sections (sections where nParentSectionID is the identical).

You should also pay some attention to Status as this is normally "N" but will change for deleted (but not Purged) sections.

Those are the 4 fields I used when writing NorTree that has to generate a section tree for Actinic 4 users who don't have access to the Actinic 5 onwards generated sectiontree structures.

Norman
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

nPrintSequence & nPrintLevel are used by printing and are set on each print or preview for a catalog summary or catalog detail report. You don't have to worry about those.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Yes I do have to worry

I use these two columbs to build my pdf catalog up on the internet, are these details wrote to the db every time i do a print preview ?
        James
        ------------------
        ModelPower.co.uk - Quality Batteries - Affordable Prices

Comment

Yes.
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
          X