X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with color matching - Palette color 3

Design | themes | clean layouts | Layout03

Design | colors | color scheme |
    Color scheme – custom colors (although also a problem on ANY of the Actinic pre-programmed color scheme)

“Palette color 3” appears much paler than the color you specify, you can see this clearly by looking in the small preview window that show the colors in the bottom left of the color scheme info box.

Until now I have accepted this problem as an internal programming issue, but as corporate logos and consistency of corporate colors are important when marketing our products and image, I would really liked to get this resolved – does anyone have any advice or problem solving tips?

I have downloaded the latest patch Upgrade v6.0.2.CNNA but this problem remains unaffected.

Will this be included in the patch v6.0.3 at end of Feb 2003, is there a wish list for other additions to the patch?
    Kerri

Hmm I see what you mean.

You can create you own colour scheme give it a try you might get a nice surprise what you can come up with.
    Owner of a broken heart

Comment

With regards to the colour matching for pallette 3 in the side bar, it was never intended to be an exact match. In order for the side bar to work on all colour schemes, I had to mix a little of the background colour in with the palette 3 colour so the default text colour is visible.

If you want to change it, go to 'Design Options | Layouts' and click 'Edit' next to 'Default Overall Layout'.

Click 'Edit | Find' and search for:
      background="palette3bg.gif"

Replace this with
      bgcolor="#nnnnnn"

Where nnnnnn is the six character colour code in the 'Pallette Color 3' field.

Comment

Working...
      X