Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with shipping set up

Hi,

I have trawled the forums for the answer to this question but can't find anything specific to this. What we would like to do is as follows:

Shipping by total value:

Orders under £50 are sent by:
    Royal Mail Recorded Delivery - £3.95
    Royal Mail Special Delivery - £5.95

Orders of £50 or more are sent only by:
    Royal Mail Special Delivery - £5.95

The key thing is that orders below £50 have the option to upgrade to the guaranteed next day service but orders of £50 are forced to use this because of the additional insurance.

Now, I would have thought this was fairly easy to set up, but I just can't get it to work. If anybody can guide me that would be great. Can this be done and if so how do the zones/classes/tables need to set up?

To be honest, I can't get multiple shipping classes to appear in the drop down whatever I do so I am wondering if before I took this site over, a template/Perl mod was implemented which counteracts this.

Many thanks in advance,
    Paul

Provide screenshots of what you have setup, be easier to help then. You need 2 classes and also need to have set the excess rule on one of them so it cannot appear.

Comment

Hi Lee,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Screenshots attached. This was my last attempt of quite a few. On previous attempts I also had a lower band in the Special Delivery class but removed it as I assumed it not neccessary given what I was attempting to do.

My understanding is that on each row, anything up to the specified order value should result in the class being offered as an option, at the associated price.

Cheers,
      Paul
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X