Multiple Sites for Actinic Business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple Sites for Actinic Business

I have Actinic Business version 6.13 and one website. Is it possible to manage multiple sites within the same software without upgrading to developer?

Yes more than possible.

You buy your additional copies of the software, and instead of installing the software that you get, you simply licence a new site within your current copy of the software, and then flick between sites within the same software..

The only different you have with Developer, is that you do not need to keep buying licences for your own wholly operated sites..

Hope it helps.....

Comment

so would I need to pay the full amount for Actinic Business again or is it just a nominal fee?

Also, is there any information I could read on how this would work flipping between 2 licences so I understand how this would work?

Comment

For each site that you want to operate you need a licence, so to be perfectly honest, if you are looking at a couple of Business 'features' sites, that you are running yourself, you would probably be better with developer as you would not need any more licences, i.e. no need to purchase anything else....

Comment

One you have more than 1 site within your software, it really is as simple as clicking File | Sites and then selecting the site name that you wish to work on etc...

Comment

Working...
          X