Paypal woes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paypal woes...

I've been using Actinic Business 6 for ages but have recently had a few problems with paypal.

The first problem was paypal orders were always showing as pending even though they had in fact been payed, I managed to cure this after searching the forum and finding a post about changing callbacks to Paypal from port 80 to port 443.

I have a new problem now though, whenever a customer tries to pay by paypal Actinic forwards them on to the page with the Buy Now button (which will automatically forward after a while even if the button is not clicked). But if either the button is clicked or it is left to forward on it's own, it will go to an error page.

This is the url it went to on my last walk through:

Code:
    https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=ldk14dTbLxSvJtv_xDoVxgJdSWk6jvCWuu5lMRQOhgDRgGy33ZwLYQ0Q4vi&dispatch=50a222a57771920b6a3d7b606239e4d529b525e0b7e69bf0224adecfb0124e9bd7371532d7fbae4715b6ee2d3a381319d43ea0c93be06bb1
    Which has this text on the page:

"Sorry, an error occurred after you clicked the last link

If you were in the process of buying something, or sending money to family or friends, we recommend you check both your PayPal account and your email inbox for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.

If you came to this page from another website, you may want to return to that site (we advise that you don't just use your browser's back button) and restart your activity.

If you stumbled upon this page from the PayPal website, simply click the PayPal logo in the top left corner to return to the UK home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again.

If you wish to sign up to PayPal, please click the PayPal logo and then click the “Sign up” button."

I thought that I might have a corrupt script issue maybe, so upped the Script ID by 1 and re uploaded the site, but it has not fixed it.

Any help would be much appreciated, my sites url is:

http://www.urbanmammoth.com/acatalog/
    Last edited by rg2004; 02-Jul-2010, 01:17 PM. Reason: typo

That url looks incomplete and the message looks like a generic 404 error.
    My guess is you didn't do the PayPal url change correctly.

Comment

Working...
    X