Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

removing form object (search/navigation etc)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

removing form object (search/navigation etc)

I am wanting to remove all of the navigation featrures from the Actinicn cat pages as i have created links to those pages with my owm L hand side navigation. i have removed the text descriptions this just seems to mean that they are not displayed on the first page but can be found just by clikcing through the site and they reapear. basicly i want to get rid of the items + area in the red bordered area (see attached)
    Thanks
    Dan
    Attached Files

Hi,

Removing the descriptions under 'Design | Options | Navigation' should remove the navigation links from all shop pages. However, if this is not working for you, then you could edit the Act_Primary.html template. Your site looks as though it is based on one of our clean layouts, therefore, you need to search for NETQUOTEVAR:FOOTERGUIDE and comment it out so it looks like:

<!-- NETQUOTEVAR:FOOTERGUIDE-->

Do the same for NETQUOTEVAR:SIMPLESEARCH to get rid of the search box. If you want to get rid of the whole area, you will need to work out which cell tags to start and end the commenting out from.

Save the file and update the site.

I hope this helps.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X