v7 Order Manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v7 Order Manager

I have a client with v7 Order Manager who no longer has contact with their original designer. Can the old Order Manager export a snapshot to use in v7 Developer?

The intention is to upgrade/rebuild the site to v10 but I want to at least be able to change the pricing and amend the products in the interim. I also of course want to keep the products as intact as possible for the upgrade.

Not familiar with Order Manager, but can you not just get him to send you a copy of his site 1 directory and the security keys.

I always thought that was pretty much what a snapshot was anyway, just all zipped up into a single file.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

I'm visiting the client this afternoon and that's what I'll do if I can't snapshot.
      But I'm not familiar with OM either so knowing what the restrictions are before I get there would be useful.

Comment

For info.

Order Manager only allows download of orders and the client can only change the basic network and business settings. It does not require a database of the online store.

The client has decided to upgrade to the full version of Actinic v10 and go with a complete redesign.

Comment

Working...
        X