checkout page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

checkout page

I am using authorize.net and on the checkout page, before the credit card info is entered, I get this message on 1 page:

Click Next to go to Authorize.Net's secure server and process your credit card details with complete confidence.

I dont want my customers to see this page. How can I delete it?

Hi there.

This bounce page contains information that is passed onto Authorize.net and it is unfortunately required.
    Darren

SellerDeck

www.sellerdeck.co.uk

Comment

what is the name of the page? where can i find it? can i edit it?

Also, how can i make that page to automatically go to the next page, without the customer clicks the NEXT button.
      Thanks.

lastly, how can i open the authorize net page in my own shell rather than the way it is now?

Comment

what is the name of the page?
        Act_OCCAuthorizeNetTemplate.html
        where can i find it?
        In the 'CommonOCC' folder within your 'Site1' folder.
        can i edit it?
        Yes.
        Also, how can i make that page to automatically go to the next page, without the customer clicks the NEXT button.
        The bounce is controlled by the variable NETQUOTEVAR:ONLOAD in the <body> tag of your overall layout template. Could you please check that this variable has not been removed in either the default overall layout template (normally Act_Primary.html) or the one used for the checkout pages (if different).
        lastly, how can i open the authorize net page in my own shell rather than the way it is now?
        Could you explain what you mean by this?

Comment

Currently, this page opens in
          https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll
          See attached.

how can i put this page in my own layout rather than the way it is opening now.

thanks.
          Attached Files

Comment

You will probably need to speak to Authorize.Net to find out if you can customise the template of the payment page. You could include their page in your own frameset, but you would lose the benefit of the 'golden padlock' in the browser as the security icon.
            Ben Popplestone
            Ecommerce website software

Comment

where do i find that page to use it in my own frameset???

Comment

Right...

The problem you have is that the Authorize.net page looks different from the rest of your store. This is not an Actinic issue, but we will try and make some suggestions to help you.

1) Ben suggested using a frameset. This is a custom web document that loads different pages into different parts of the browser window. You could place some branding for your store within one part of the frameset and then run the entire store within the main part of the frameset. The Authorise.Net page would also appear within the main frameset.

The problem with this though is that the frameset document will be on a non-secure server, but the Authorise.Net page will be on a secure server. However, the golden padlock will not appear in the browser due to the frameset being non-secure. This is why it is not a good idea. You will lose sales.

2) The other option is to contact Authorise.Net and see what options they give for customising the payment pages. If they give you no options then you are stuck with the look you have.

I hope this clarifies things for you.

Comment

Working...
                X