Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Product table

Hi

I have searched the threads for an answer on this but cannot find it so perhaps someone can help.

I want to create a table to display products within Actinic Audio. I am moving my vinyl record store online and want to create a table with the following:

Cat No, Artist/Group, Record Title, Record Label, Year, Format, Price, Condition

Below these headings I have the seperate products. All i want is this to look like a regular table.

I currently have a spreadsheet of my products, and tried to import this but the majority of the headings were not recognised. Can I also get advise on how to import given that my product descriptions are made up of several parts (ie artist, title, label etc).

I have attached a sample spreadsheet for clarification on what I am loading and how I want it to appear.

I would be greatful for any advice on this.

Thanks

Steven
    Attached Files

If you are using catalog then this information would all go into the product description.

Take one of your products and enter the information manually into Actinic to get it just as you want it to appear on the website, then use formulas in excel to 'add' fields together to get the same information into the same fields - you can use HTML in the description to format the text in there, if you do this then just add this into the description using formula in Excel.

If you use business then a lot of the information you have could be entered as customvars, create the customvars you need and then add one product, then export your catalog and you will see the format needed to import it, then generate that format from excel, access or some other tool. If you go for this method then you need to use hierarchical import.

You can acheive the 'table' look you want be creating customised templates in Actinic - not my area though so that is about all the advice I can give on that one.

Regards
    Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X