uh-oh, that's not good...help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uh-oh, that's not good...help!

I was just looking at an order in actinic. I 'shipped' the item, reprinted the delivery and invoices, then tried to close the order window and it said -

"There was a problem with the database

Operation: Updating the [TaxOrderOpaqueData] table where OrderSequenceNumber = 298 sorted by nOrderDetailID, eTaxOpaqueDataType, nTaxID

The changes you requested to the table were not successful because they would create duplicate values in the index, primary key, or relationship. Change the data in the field or fields that contain duplicate data, remove the index, or redefine the index to permit duplicate entries and try again.

Action: Contact your Actinic reseller or Actinic Support as appropriate"

I ok'd that but now when I try to close the window it alternates between "An atempt to update or delete failed [OK]" and "error accessing the database. Check the permissions on the file and it's existence"...

The problem is that I can't actually get out of this order screen! So now I am stuck and I don't want to force the closure of actinic in case it screws something (else) up.
    John

Yuck!

I would copy the .mdb files out of the site1 folder into a safe place. Then kill Actinic. Hopefully, when you bring it up, you will be OK. Keyword is hopefully.
    Bob Ladden

Comment

Any joy?

If you are still getting problems, let Actinic support take a look at your database by registering an email support request HERE.

Comment

I killed it and restarted. Seems ok, but haven't been through the whole thing so some may be corrupted...?
        John

Comment

Working...
        X