No Right Click Script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Right Click Script

Anyone know of a simple solution (script) to stop anyone right clicking and saving the images from my website?,if so where is the best place to add the script within the catolo, so it works on all pages?

Thanks in advance

Paul

Try this one it's quite subtle as it doesn't display the prompt box.

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex9/noright3.htm

The problem you've got though is it's still possible with later versions of IE to save the images by hovering over and waiting for the save dialog to come up.
    <a href="http://www.stephenknott.me.uk">Stephen Knott - Freelance New Media Designer</a>

Comment

Personally I wouldn't bother.

If I wanted to copy your imgaes they are downloaded into my tempary internet folder anyway. Or I could simply do a screen capture.

The no right click annoys me as I have a number of addons to my menu which help me navigate the web.

But perhaps that is just me.
      www.butterflies-healthcare.co.uk
      www.viteyes.co.uk - vitamins for macular degeneration
      www.natorigin.co.uk - natural/organic cosmetics and skin care for sensitive skin & eyes
      www.butterflies-eyecare.co.uk - eye drops, vitamins and other eye care products
      www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk - optical and prescription swimming goggles

Comment

Now having said I don't like them - does anyone know of a script which will turn the right click into a print only option.
        www.butterflies-healthcare.co.uk
        www.viteyes.co.uk - vitamins for macular degeneration
        www.natorigin.co.uk - natural/organic cosmetics and skin care for sensitive skin & eyes
        www.butterflies-eyecare.co.uk - eye drops, vitamins and other eye care products
        www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk - optical and prescription swimming goggles

Comment

Working...
        X