Brochure navigation button in vertical list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brochure navigation button in vertical list

I'm using clean layout 13 altered so that there is a navigation bar on the right hand side only.

I want to move the navigation buttons on the brochure pages to be vertical in the right hand bar rather than horizontal as they currently are. I can see that they are contained in NETQUOTEVAR:HEADERGUIDE which I've moved to the right hand side bar. How do I access the formatting inside the HEADERGUIDE to get each button on a new line?

Also how can I get the top level section list into the brochure pages. I'm using my own button images contained in custom variables for each top level section. I've got this working on the shop pages but need it on the brochure page as well.

Thank you

Hi Sylvia,

How do I access the formatting inside the HEADERGUIDE to get each button on a new line?
    Open Act_NavigationItem.html and add a <BR> tag after </a>.

Also how can I get the top level section list into the brochure pages
    This cannot be done automatically I'm afraid. The easiest way to do this is to generate a shop page and view the source and the copy the code for the section list and copy it into the Act_BrochurePrimary.html template.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Just to clarify, the two files that are used in the brochure navigation bar are Act_BrochureNavItem.html and Act_BrochureDisabledNavItem.html. These are the ones you need to edit.

Comment

This post may help with getting extra navigation onto the brochure pages

http://community.actinic.com/showthr...ht=netquotevar

Comment

Working...
        X