business settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

business settings

I dont want to enter the name of my company in the "Company/Contact" area in the Business Settings.
    BUT, the actinic software says: Please enter a company name and wont let me click ok, without a company name.

Is there anyway, i can fix it so that it doesnt require me to fill in the Company name?

Thanks.

Try putting in a space character.

Norman

p.s. If in the UK you'd better check the DTI site as there are penalties for companies who don't post clear contact information. The directive is at http://www.legislation.hmso.gov.uk/s...2/20022013.htm
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

I dont want to put anything there. not even a "dash". reasoning is for the seach engins.
      Is there a way to make it so I wont have to fill in that blank alltogether?

Comment

Sorry. I don't know how you'll do that.

Also are you aware that this info is used in several places; like Info page and the Customer Confirmation e-mail for example. You'll have to check that your site makes sense to your customers if you remove the contact information.

Norman
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

You can take the NETQUOTEVAR:PAGETITLE out of Act_Primary.html so it will not appear on the pages. There would be other templates, but they are findable.
          Bob Ladden

Comment

Working...
          X