Re-Referencing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re-Referencing

I would like to re-order the products in my catalog because i have found that there are gaps in my product refereences is there a simple script that can be run to rereference the products so

would become

so all the gaps are filled in ? i tried altering the products table but then all my choices for the products got deleted
    SHEP

The product reference is used as the key for products within the database so it is not a good idea to change it in the database. The only safe way to do this is to edit it in Actinic (you have to switch off autogenerate product references to do this).

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X