Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V7 Error Message - SagePay Failed to Register Properly

*** MORE UPDATED INFORMATION *** 08/10/10
    Just in case anyone is interested, my issue with Google is sorted.
    Google have re-visited my site and it's all clear - no nasty warning messages.
    So all is well.
    Still investigating why the problems initially arose.

I have removed Actinic, re-installed, transfered my back up files, and now I can upload/refresh and retrieve orders without problems.

Strange, as I'm using the same backup info. Something must have gone wrong with system files that aren't backed-up.

Unfortunately I do still have my Google issue, but alas that's not an Actinic problem.
    Thanks for looking guys!

Hi,
    The site in question is a very basic shopping cart using Actinic v7, this is 'a side' to our normal business activities.
    http://www.craystoneshop.co.uk
    Please don't visit until you've read the 'OTHER INFO' below.

MY PROBLEM:
    I am receiving alert box error messages when I attempt to upload/refresh/or retrieve orders, and also when I click on SagePay within Business Settings.

Payment service provider, Sage Pay, failed to register properly - class ID ({AC070015-43EE-11D2-9520-080000511272})

PLEASE NOTE:
    The PROTX - SagePay update references have all been actioned and the site was working with the new references for months
    OCCUpgarade.ini, Act_OCCPROTXTemplate.html and OCCPROTXScriptTemplate.pl

OTHER INFO:
    Pinbrook (my Actinic supplier and host) have passed on clients to Host-it.

My site has been compromised in the last 10 days (google have a Malware warning message in their listings). It appears that a 404 error script htaccess file on the Pinbrook (contracted out) server is the cause.

Host-It are in the process of moving my files to their server to try and rectify this and to get Google to re-visit the site.

I have stopped receiving orders understandably due to the Google alert.

I am getting desperate, please can anyone help?

Thanks
    Chris
    Last edited by beanyg; 06-Oct-2010, 02:12 PM. Reason: Updated information
Working...
X