Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

User Accounts

Hi all,

I have a few questions on Actinic that maybe someone can help with or advise if it's not possible.

I run a closed system that only allows customers to log in if I have set up an account for them, the main reason for this is that I don't sell to the general public and everything is billed on credit account.

1. Certain products are included in a contract and so I use a price schedule to charge these products at a zero value. Is it possible to limit the quantity of specific items that can be ordered in a customer price schedule?

2. Some accounts have multiple log ins, and some of these log ins are only authorised to order zero value items (ie items included in their contract). Is it possible to hide catagories from a user account so they can only see products they are authorised to order?

I hope that makes some sense.

Many thanks for reading

Re: User Accounts

Originally posted by nexy
    1. Certain products are included in a contract and so I use a price schedule to charge these products at a zero value. Is it possible to limit the quantity of specific items that can be ordered in a customer price schedule?
    If you created a copy of each item for each account you could assign the appropriate number of copies as the stock level for that item, then when they had all been sold the item would go out of stock, if you also set the maximum quantity allowed to order to the number in stock before uploading then they would not be allowed to overorder. It might be a pain though maintaining all of the product copies.

2. Some accounts have multiple log ins, and some of these log ins are only authorised to order zero value items (ie items included in their contract). Is it possible to hide catagories from a user account so they can only see products they are authorised to order?
    You can do this for each account but not for each buyer.

Regards.
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X