Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V7.7 compatibility

Hi all,

Can anyone confirm if v7.7 still works with hsbc epayments ?
    Also, are there any known problems with general use with browsers etc ?

I know its an old version but ive found nothing in v10 that makes me feel the need to upgrade, apart from a plugin I would like to use but not essential yet.

Many thanks
    Kind regards,

Michael

www.stageprint.co.uk

Have you looked at the marketing benifit's, I think most of us who upgraded to V8 and onwards found much better sales
    Chris Ashdown

Comment

It would be rather astonishing to find a v7 site that when upgraded to v10 did not improve the site considerably against many measures. Look back at the v8 conversations from 4 years ago to get a taster, we're now 2 versions on from that point. I can't see how any v7 site can be maxing its potential nowadays, like using windows 95/98 in relation to where ecommerce is at now IMO.

There are no browser issues with v7 and I see no reason why v7 will not work with HSBC if it has done previously.

Comment

Thanks for the quick replies.

Using the software is more about having an online ordering system for exsisting customers at the moment and not so much marketing and seo.

However I would like to link it to our accounts eventually and quickbooks is non compatible, so an upgrade to sage and v10 will be on the cards anyway.

Give it about a month and I will be back asking 'how do I this' in the v10 forum !

Thanks
        Kind regards,

Michael

www.stageprint.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X