X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

order screen hanging

hi

i have a seroius problem.
    after filling in the card details alot of customers are having there computers hang. Thinking the card has not been processed they repete the order resulting in a huge amout of duplicated orders.

i think the actinc shared ssl is having problems.

any help would be great. as it is causing customers to be charged twice for ordsers....

<a href="http://www.boardridersguide.com" target="_blank">www.boardridersguide.com
    UK'S NUMBER ONE SURF MAILORDER SITE </a>

Hi,

We have had another a small number of reports of this happening and we are looking into it at the moment. We think it may be due to a DNS problem. However to help us further investigate the problem, can you get the server access log and error log from your hosting company for a day when this has happened (a recent one would be best) and also let us know which order numbers were created when the problems occurred on this date.

Other information that would be useful:

Who is your hosting company?

What type of server are you hosted on?

Catalog version number (Help | About)?

Are there any orders that you know of that have not been created (ie have any customer called about orders that you have not had)?

Please send all of this information to the 'Contact Us' address at the bottom of the page and mark it for my attention.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Hi,

Are you still getting the problem? I have placed a test order and cannot reproduce the freezing bounce page.

If you are still getting the problem, can you let me know the information in my last post and also:

Can you reproduce the problem? If so, can you click on the back button to go back to the credit card page and view the source. Save that and e-mail it with this information.

Does the customer receive a confirmation e-mail of the order?

Do you know if your web server has any kind of CPU/Memory limitations set?
      Tracey
      SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
      X