Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not forwarding to Protx for payment

Hi,

I have just gone live with Protx but when I place a test order I get to the screen: "You will now be automatically transferred to the Protx VSP secure server to process your credit card details with complete confidence. " but nothing happens it just sits there with no forwarding.

It worked fine in test mode but as soon as I switched to production mode it does not work.

The only difference I noticed is that in test mode I had to click the 'next' buton in production mode there is no 'next' button.

I think it must be something to do with the Javascript Onload function but I know nothing about it !

If anybody wants to have a look, from the Payment Method drop down select 'Not in use (Do not use !) and this will connect you to the Protx server.

Thanks

Peter
    Printerbase - Colour & Mono Laser Printers

The body tag for that page is missing OnLoad='onLoad();'
    I don't know why it is missing.
    Bob Ladden

Comment

Wow that was quick !

I've inserted OnLoad='onLoad();' into my primary template and it now works fine, the only problem is that errors are generated on the pages that use the primary template.

My body tag looks like this:
      <BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff" TEXT="#000000" LINK="#003366" VLINK="#6699cc" ALINK="#003399" OnLoad='onLoad();'>

Visiting a page based on the Primary template such as:
      http://www.printerbase.co.uk/acatalog/index.html

Gives an error in the bottom right hand corner.

Any ideas what I have done wrong ?

Thanks

Peter

Comment

I think I've sorted it.

I replaced onLoad='onLoad();' in my primary template with onLoad="NETQUOTEVAR:ONLOAD" and everything appears to working fine now.

Thanks

Peter

Comment

Working...
        X