Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netquotevar:ratedisclaimer

Hi,

I seem to be having a small problem with my site.

I have just restored the site with a complete refresh and everything seems to be working fine.

However, the problem is when somebody chooses to "add to cart", when the shopping cart is displayed I can see the following:

NETQUOTEVAR:RATEDISCLAIMER & NETQUOTEVAR:BASE_PLUS_PER_RATE_DISCLAIMER

Also there is what looks like an image place holder that cannot find its image, but it is actually looking for: netquotevar:POWEREDBYLOGO

The other part which is probably related is that i don't seem to have the 'Remove' options.

Anyhow, this is version 6 with the latest patch applied.

You can see the site at: www.rugbymemories.com - just add any product to the basket and you will see what I mean.

Any help will be gratefully apreciated.

Kind Regards,

Kevin Mullins
    KDM Digital Media - Actinic web design and hosting

Hi Kevin

You don't seem to have to offending variables in your 'View Cart' page any more so I guess you figured out the template to edit to remove those.

My guess is that you had an out of date copy of Act_ShoppingCart.html in your Site1 folder. You can always get a bang up-to-date one from the '\Formats\Themes\Business' folder in your Actinic installation. This should restore the 'Save' and 'Retrieve' buttons. Make sure you also have 'Enable Repeat Orders' selected in 'Business Settings | Ordering'.

Comment

Thanks Chris - it was a combination of things (mostly my stupidity). I had to rebuild my PC and consequently my installation of Actinic Catalog. What I failed to do was upgrade my version of Catalog on the PC (which I had done prior to the rebuild).

The upgrade fixed all my problems.

Thanks again.

Kevin
      KDM Digital Media - Actinic web design and hosting

Comment

Working...
      X