Amending Invoice document

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amending Invoice document

I am trying to find out where the template which governs the structure of the customer invoice (which is printed out from the order part of Actinic) is saved.

Can it be edited?

Has anyone else changed this?

Does anyone know where it is?

Cheers

Jos
    Thanks

Jos Medinger

Tel : 01978 843 962
    www.internetology.co.uk
    Actinic / E-Commerce Hosting, Design & SEO

Hi Jos,

It sounds as if you mean the invoice report that is printed from the order tab. If so it is a crystal report and is stored in the main catalog directory and is called invoices.rpt. You need crystal reports to change it and I find that crystal is not to hard to use (although I have been using it for years).

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi Jan,

Thanks for this...

I simply want to amend some text to this report at the end... Could I do this independently of Crystal Reports rather than having to get to grips with a new program just to bolt some text in?

Jos
      Thanks

Jos Medinger

Tel : 01978 843 962
      www.internetology.co.uk
      Actinic / E-Commerce Hosting, Design & SEO

Comment

Hi Jos,

You can change the text that is already there from Catalog in design prompts. There are also various strings that appear - such as the marketing message that could possible be changed if you don't use them in catalog but if that doesn't work the only way that I know of it to use crystal.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi,

can you provide a link to this program for editing the invoices? crystal reports. I have tried 2 versions which havent worked.

Thanks,

Rob.

Comment

You need to buy crystal version 8.5 standard edition - the more expensive versions will work but are not necessary. I think that Jo at Pinbrook (user id pinbrook or pinbrook_nick) might know someone that sells it, crystal decisions do sell it but not the basic version (this is their URL http://internationalstore.crystaldec...oductid=512801)

If you are still stuck give me a call to talk about the versions you have already tried.

Regards,

Comment

ok thanks

ill try and get a trial version as they give you 30 days trial on most versions,

have no money as i just bought this business

Comment

What are you trying to change?

Regards

Comment

I admire your commitment working so late on a sunday!

Im trying to get my company logo on the invoice. at the moment there is only one of the two parts to the company on there and i want both to feature.

maybe layout changes for cosmetic reasons but these are not so important.

Comment

If you can get a copy of 8.5 you would just need to insert a picture or an ole object into the report header to get 1 per report or the page header to get 1 per page. It shouldn't be to difficult to do if you are that way inclined.

It's a good thing to add, people spend a fortune on their website and then don't bother to brand the piece of paper that lots of people keep and file.

Personally I think it is one of the cheapest marketing exercises you can do. (I think it only fair to point out now that I sell a product that does just this - so maybe I am biased).

Regards,

Comment

Working...
                    X