Sales fallen off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sales fallen off

we were on 30+ sales a day until this weekend (6-7th Dec) after that they've dropped of dramatically.

Anyone else experience this at all?

Sales at the weekend and early this week were a bit slow but mine are back up to speed today.

Check out your stats and see if you're getting less traffic. Could be you're getting less traffic from Google.

Mike

PS. this should probably be in the eCommerce bit rather than V6.
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

the last week in November was the busiest, but this week is similar to last.

I would check out SE listings/visitors

Comment

Seems to have crept back up, maybe it was just cos it was payday last week. We had a few tech probs over last weekend, our allocated server space was filled up by our massive log file due to the increased number of visitor hits and it was so full no one could place an order.

Luckily Techno_webs (4surehostings) 24 hr support sorted it out at 20:30 on Sunday night, cheers boys.

Sales seemed to dwindle after that, but have now come back to normal levels.

Spooky.....

Comment

I've seen the same kind of delayed reaction in the past.

The way I see it, a lot of visitors find something they like but instead of buying there and then, they go off and look around the web before coming back. Often two or three days later but sometimes as much as a week later.

(I also see a lot of browsing activity during work hours but half my orders come in during the evening/night).

This could explain your drop off in sales and suggests that they should be back to nomal by the end of the week.

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Working...
          X