SubTotal Need as Hidden Value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SubTotal Need as Hidden Value

Hi there, I'm a newbie (actually first day with this code and perl), Yikes! As usual, "need today". Anyways, I'm trying to get a handle on these 100page perl scripts. I have found a field in os0000001.pl called $nSubTotal. I think this is the field I need. I need to pass this variable from form to form so that I have it on the last page in a <input type="hidden" or it is part of the URL. Does anyone know where I can change the html output for the last page that displays all the information and tells you that your card will not be charged until the product is shipped? I need to add the Subtotal as a hidden field here and also modify the page to add another submit button so the user can go to another page.

Thanks.

Steve

The receipt page is Act_Order04.html. Is that the one you wanted?

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

if you are editting perl you need to be aware that os00001.pl is the generated script you need to edit the original perl scripts for your changes not to be overwritten by catalog during upload.

If you go to the original folder you will see perl scripts in there. Don't edit these but compare them to the scripts in site1. You will then see the original perl scripts and the generated ones. (the generated ones tend to have 000001 in the name

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys. I olderscot I tried finding that html file and could not locate it. Do you know what folder it is located in? Pinbrook not really sure what you meant by site1?

Thanks

Comment

Your site folder is called 'Site1'. This contains all the templates that are used to build your store pages.

You will find this folder in 'Actinic Ecommerce v6\Sites\Site1'. The file that creates the receipt is called Act_Order04.html.

Get hold of the Advanced User Guide (link is in my signature). There is a dictionary of variables in there and also a section on 'affiliate programs' that gives you information about the variables for order total you can include in the receipt template.

Comment

You can also find the file by using the 'edit templates' thingy in your catalog. It's under 'ordering' -> 'order phase 4'.

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Working...
            X