Deliver/Invoice Addresses etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deliver/Invoice Addresses etc

Im am having trouble setting up customer account delivery and invoice addresses.

I have many buyers to each customer account each with their own home address.

I have my check out set up to only have one address and I would like my buyers to be able to select either their own address the compay address or type in a new address.

I do not want to turn shipping on and I am having various problems each time I try something different.

Is this possible?

I have many buyers to each customer account each with their own home address.

I have my check out set up to only have one address and I would like my buyers to be able to select either their own address the compay address or type in a new address.
    The addresses belong to the customer account rather than the buyer.

You can enter each buyer's address into the 'Addresses' tab. If you then go to the 'Buyers' tab and select 'Allow User to Select or Enter New Address' for the 'Delivery Address' for each buyer, then each buyer will be able to select from everyone's address as well as being able to enter their own.

I suggest you just enter one address for each customer account (that of the head office) and then just let buyers either select that or enter their own.

Comment

Working...
    X