How do I create a paged catlog in v.6?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I create a paged catlog in v.6?

How do I create a paged catlog in v.6 so I can show e.g. items 1-6 and then a link for item 7-11 and so on which may also have a next/previous links

Hi Robert,

At the present moment, Actinic cannot limit the products. You will need to use subsections for product 1-6, and another subsection for 7-11, once you have done this, then you could use the following code from our advance user guide:

I have copied and pasted it here for NEXT and PREVIOUS section on page 19

Creating Links to 'Previous' and 'Next' Sections

This exercise will create links to 'previous' and 'next' sections (i.e. sections at the same level in the store – sometimes known as 'sibling sections').
    Include content similar to the following within the overall layout (primary) template for a section where you want the links to appear:
    <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
    <tr>
    <td><a href="NETQUOTEVAR:PREV_SECTION_URL">NETQUOTEVAR:PREV_SECTION_NAME</a></td>
    <td align="right"><a href="NETQUOTEVAR:NEXT_SECTION_URL">NETQUOTEVAR:NEXT_SECTION_NAME</a></td>
    </tr>
    </table>
    Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Nadeem,
      Thank you for your promp reply....I will ask my friend who knows a lot more about writing web pages to do this for me [and show me how]..I will let you know how i get on.
      Thanks again
      Robert

Comment

Working...
      X