X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing orders

Hi again,

Not my week!!
    I have my 2 sites running now. However on the new one there were 3 orders when I downloaded for the first time. As the site didn't look online how it should I recopied some files and refreshed.
    The orders have gone! Any way to see them anywhere, even without CC details so that I can contact the customers?

Thanks,

Carolyn
    www.bust-ed.co.uk
    www.cheeky-gifts.co.uk

Just as I was admiring the Night Vision stuff.

Do you think these orders are in the bad ActinicCatalog.mdb that we renamed? If so, there is hope.

Also, if you can ftp into your acatalog directory on you server, do you see any .ord files?
    Bob Ladden

Comment

Yeah...night vision is one of our best selling products...good choice.

I will give the ftp a try and see what I can find.

Thanks.

Carolyn

Comment

Tried both and cannot find anything!

Carolyn

Comment

If you open that bad ActinicCatalog.mdb with Access then you can see the orders in the Orders Table.

Look at the InvoiceContacID field and then open the Persons table and match on the ContactID field to get the e-mail address, etc.

Norman
          Norman - www.drillpine.biz
          Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

If you don't have Access, you can get a free tool at http://download.com.com/3000-2210-10...ml?tag=lst-0-1 to view the mdb.

I have receipt email copies sent to me. It gives me a backup way of getting order information.
            Bob Ladden

Comment

Working...
            X