Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Redirect???

Hi all

I have just developed my first actinic catalog for a client. He is now successfully adding products to the site everyday.

On my computer (and varies other peoples aswell) when you click on a category it takes to that category, then when you click add to basket, it takes you to the cart and 5 seconds later takes you back to the category page you where on.

However on my clients computer when he clicks add to basket it takes him to the cart and then approx 5 seconds later redirects him to the index page in the catalog listing all the categories, which he does not want - he wants it like it happens on my machine.

I don't know why its doing this. I have asked 5 independent people to log onto the site and test it and all does the same as my machine. Why is this not happening on my clients machine?

Cheers

Richard

Your client has Zone Alarm, Norton Security, or similar software on his system that prevents the referrer information from being passed. Actinic says they will have a fix for this soon.
    Bob Ladden

Comment

Working...
    X