Invoice fields

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Invoice fields

Does anyone know whether the information contained in the Order details under 'PSP provider Ref' can be pulled out and displayed on an invoice?

Is there a list of fields anywhere that I can reference on an invoice template which will pull certain references from the Actinic database?

Regards

Jos Medinger
    Thanks

Jos Medinger

Tel : 01978 843 962
    www.internetology.co.uk
    Actinic / E-Commerce Hosting, Design & SEO

Do you mean the printed invoice Jos?

If so, look at the subreport called PaymentRecd (section W in the V6 report), the field is available in that subreport.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Jan

This works a treat...

Once I'd found the field in the database (PaymentHistory | OCCProviderRef) it displayed perfectly.

My only other problem is to find a way to get the filds included into the Actinic database that tell me what the AVS and CV2 check results were from the PSP (Protx in this instance)

At the moment these do not appear to be fed back to Actinic in the order details (it would be great if they could!)

I suppose it's liaison time with Protx and Actinic to get that to work (unless you know another way?)

Thanks

Jos
      Thanks

Jos Medinger

www.internetology.co.uk

Comment

All of the payment fields are in the payment table and I don't think that those values are included - but agree that it would be great if they were, they would fit rather nicely in the comments field of the payment.

The only thing that I can think of to do is to analyse the email that is sent from the payment provider and look for keywords like 'CAUTION' in the case of worldpay and then run a program to add this information into the comments field on the payment status.

Cheers,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Jan

I've just spoken to one of the tech guys at Protx who informs me that the AVS and CV2 values are actually parsed back to Actinic in the crypt file that they send back which also contains the PSP Provider Ref and the Status of the order (Received etc)

So this means that there's an Actinic file which is pulling out the reference number but is not pulling out the other details

Do you (or anyone else watching this thread) know which script deals with the returning file from the PSP and subsequently writes the values to the database?

Apparently the value is returned in the following format

AVSCV2='Text value such as NO DATA MATCHES'

IT would appear that everything is in place to write these values into the database - it's just a script adjustment that's needed

Cheers

Jos
          Thanks

Jos Medinger

www.internetology.co.uk

Comment

I imagine it is the *.pl file in the 'CommonOCC' folder that runs the integration. I think this is used for the transfer to the PSP, and the transfer back.

Comment

Chris,

I'm not a Perl coder and so I couldn't make the required changes to this script if required.

Who would have written this script in the first place?
              Would it have been Actinic or Protx?

Does anyone have any ideas what I need to change in the script in order to pull the AVSCV2 field out of the returning string from Protx and drop it into a convenient field in Actinic - say the Payment History 'Comments' box?

Regards

Jos
              Thanks

Jos Medinger

www.internetology.co.uk

Comment

From what I understand about this process, Protx would have made the change to the script.

Comment

Working...
                X