Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unformatted Data

Hi,

Does anyone know of any tags available, which give you the unformatted version of the SubTotal (ie. just a standard float value) - am currently trying to integrate Actinic with some American software which doesn't like pound signs - this is within Order04.html

Alternatively, is there a way to get the Shipping, Tax1, and OrderTotal values in simple float numbers (or even integers) so that I can calculate the SubTotal myself using a script. I know that it is possible to get a Numeric Order Total, but this still does not seem to be in a format that I can use in a calculation.

Many thanks,

Stuart
    Tacklebargains.co.uk

Located: Cheshire, UK

Check out the Advanced User Guide on p52 'Supporting an Affiliate Program With Actinic Ecommerce' as this lists some unformatted variables for you to use.

Comment

Have had a look at this section of the Advanced User Guide, and while it is possible to get a Numeric version of the total Order Price, it is not possible to get the same for the Subtotal. However, I have added a Script into the Receipt page which takes in the Formatted version of the Subtotal and gives me back the unformatted version that I need.

Only problem I have now, is that for some reason, it won't let me assign a Script variable equal to the NETQUOTEVAR:QUANTITY. Do you have any suggestion of how I can get a numerical value which represents the quantity of each product? I suppose that I could divide the NETQUOTEVAR:COST by the NETQUOTEVAR:PRICE (ie. total cost of products / cost of one) but was interested as to why I am unable to get it using the tag

Cheers,

Stuart
      Tacklebargains.co.uk

Comment

Hmm... not sure about this one. Could you use the GetCartItem(3) JavaScript function that is used in the mini shopping-cart display?

Trouble is, I have a feeling that cookies are removed once an order is placed. Worth a try though.

Comment

Not sure about the GetCartItem(3) JavaScript function, had never come across it to be honest. I have managed to get a working quantity back by dividing the Total Cost of the Product by the Single Price, although it takes a bit of jigging to convert the price that Actinic holds (ie. with the currency and decimal point representation) into a format that you can use in a calculation.

Anyway, it seems to be working so I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Cheers!
          Tacklebargains.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X