No announcement yet.

Component Variables in Table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm trying that e-mail address now. I've sent 2 copies, 1 with the zipfile attached and one without, just to see if either get through.

Nothing has bounced back to me.

Norman
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Norman:

New scripts up on two items. Had to keep the quantity range because pricing permutations are dependent on that factor and it seems to be the only way to control the number of permutations.

The sizes work although, I guess, a customer could use 1,000+ as the pricing range and then only give sizes for 36 shirts. I still need to figure out how to line the size inputs up horizontally. Removing the <BR> from Act_VariantAttributeName only moves the name next to the box...I'd rather have it over the box but all the names and boxes lined up horizontally.

It seems that it must be "Quantity on Confirmation" page because when I tried a Single Add to Cart Button per page, it put the quantity box in even though the template has it commented out.

Here are two links so you can see it...and try it...if you'd like....since this is the first time (I think you said) that it has been used for clothing.
      http://www.solutions-marketing.net/a...on_Piques.html

and
      http://www.solutions-marketing.net/a...ht_Cotton.html

The thing that's throwing me is that on these two pages I've lost the ability to run the attributes and choices full width...under the product image. It's weird because my pages in the dogs section are fine.

Looked at every template and they seem to be the way they're supposed to be. Will keep looking.

Thanks again...it makes a tremendous difference.
      Jeff Pollack
      www.alldawgs.com
      www.profleeceusa.com
      www.4dogclubsonly.com
      www.silverwood2007.com

Comment

Norman:

I have checked my Act_Primary.html and it matches the Act_Primary_Dawgs.html where the icons go under the picture, i.e., both contain the line:

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript" SRC="dynamicimagesupport.js" TYPE="text/javascript"></SCRIPT>

Every Act_ProductLine...every one has the necessary code inserted.

But the AllDawgs pages go under the picture and the Golf and T-Shirts don't.

Any suggestions on what else I can check?

P.S....you asked to know when a site puts up NorCascade. It's up at http://www.solutions-marketing.net
        Jeff Pollack
        www.alldawgs.com
        www.profleeceusa.com
        www.4dogclubsonly.com
        www.silverwood2007.com

Comment

Every Act_ProductLine...every one has the necessary code inserted.
          Well there has to be something different between the templates each Product is using.

Why not put some text into the Product Template that you think these pages are using and see if it appears on both the working and faulty pages.

Norman
          Norman - www.drillpine.biz
          Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
          X