How to extract data from actinic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to extract data from actinic?

What I'm looking for is basically export the kind information that you would get from say an 'exports orders' report, in kind of the format of say an 'export orders' report...

How do I do that?

Hint: don't say 'run the export orders report' unless you have a way around the "too many orders have been selected" problem. It doesn't say how many I can do in one go, but after testing it seems to be approximately "a stupidly small number", while the number of orders I wish to export is approximately "a huge number representing several years of sales"... By the looks of things, do do it that way would require me to manually do hundereds of exports which would take forever, give me RSI, and be vastly annoying. And that's not even mentioning that I'd then have to stick all those hundereds of export files together to end up with a large file containing all the information I need. (Also multiply those hundereds of files by 5, as that's how many get exported)

Really actinic, why put a limit on the number of files that can be selected for export? it's just plain stupid.
    John

Contact Mole-End.biz I think their One Stop Order Processing may be able to export more at once: http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Mul...r-Actinic.html

Comment

Working...
    X