X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shippingextrainfo ?

I am getting the following spurious characters comig up during checkout:

NETQUOTEVAR:SHIPPINGEXTRAINFO

It is appearing on the second checkout page (Act_Order01), just underneath "Class of Service:" and before "Enter any special delivery instructions":

i.e.
    Class of Service: Free Delivery (£0.00 (€0.00))
    NETQUOTEVAR:SHIPPINGEXTRAINFO
    Enter any special delivery instructions

Originally this only occured when logged in, but now since updating shipping classes it appears every time - logged in or not, (although orders go through OK).

The Advanced Guide for V6 says that this NETQUOTEVAR is in Act_ShippingSelectTemplate.html, but this does not exist in the Site folder...

Anyone any ideas where it is coming from and why?

The site can be tried out at www.wise.co.uk/acatalog/ and one can cancel out of checkout before committing the order or choose the payment before delivery payment option.

Tim Weaver
    WISE.CO.UK
    Consultancy, Innovation & Solutions

tim.weaver@wise.co.uk
    http://www.wise.co.uk

Hi,

The Advanced Guide for V6 says that this NETQUOTEVAR is in Act_ShippingSelectTemplate.html, but this does not exist in the Site folder...
    This file is in the 'ShipControl' folder of the site folder. You can replace this with the file in 'c:\program files\actinic ecommerce v6\formats\themes\' then depending on whether you are using a theme with a style-sheet or not, from one of the following directories:

Business\ShipControl\ - if not using a style sheet theme
    BusinessCSS\ShipControl\ - if you are using a style sheet theme.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Thanks Tracey.

I don't know why I didn't think to look there for it.

However, having looked at it I cannot see anything obviously wrong - I certainly have not altered it at all, so I am still at a loss as to why I am now getting the spurious NETQUOTEVAR showing up as text in the checkout page.

Tim Weaver
      WISE.CO.UK

tim.weaver@wise.co.uk

Comment

Hi,

Have you recently upgraded the software? It may be that the upgrader did not get this template quite right but replacing it with the original should sort it out.
        Tracey
        SellerDeck

Comment

Tracey

I have now resolved the problem, thanks to you steering me in the right direction.

Although I have not upgraded since 6.1.3 originally came out, I compared the template from the BusinessCSS theme and it was different, so I copied it into the site and that seems to have fixed the problem.

I can only assume that the copy of the checkout page on the web site had not changed since before the last upgrade and so had not been replaced by the non-working version. Then a few days back I added FedEx as an option for international orders. At that point it must have regenerated the page using the bad template.

Thanks again,

Tim Weaver
          WISE.CO.UK

tim.weaver@wise.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X