Request Location information early

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Request Location information early

I have changed my shipping to advanced by tax zone. When an order is placed it defaults to the uk or channel island zone charge of £7.00 ( there both £7.00) before a shipping zone has been selected. It updates to the correct charge once the zone has been selected ( Ie rest of europe £10)

zones are
    UK
    Rest of EU
    Channel Islands

I thought I would get around this by using the ' Request Location information' early tick box but it is greyed out for the reason I have use parent settings which has greayd out 'Quantity on Confirmation Page' on all sections Where are the parent settings.

I dont want shipping charges to show until the customer has selected thier shipping zone/country.

I also have the problem that select country option is third on the drop down list instead of 1st. How can I get it to the top?

Many thanks

Regards
    Andy

Anyone got any thoughts on this please I need to get it sorted.

Regards
    Andy

Comment

Sorted it my self. That little option under Design|Options|Shop Defaults 'Quantity on confirmation page' was not ticked although I had gone to the trouble of ticking evrery option on every section. Ah well another lesson learned.

Regards

Andy

Comment

Working...
      X