Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic link for Quickbooks???

Hello,

Trying to import our Quickbooks item list into Actinic Business 6. Import seems to work somewhat, I can see the items under View | Stock Levels. I can't seem to figure out how to generate a product entry within the web catalog that is derived from the stock item (the stock inventory items that originated from the Quickbooks).

Thanks in advance,

Emil

Hi there,

As I understand Actinic Link for Quickbook (UK version) is only designed to work one way, i.e. Transferring data from 'Actinic to Quickbook'.
    However, if you require a two-way transfer process then Actinic Link with SageLine 50 will be able to fulfil the requirements.

Hope this helps.
    Thank You
    Menar Khan

Comment

Our Actinic link has two executables, Actinic-to-Quickbooks or Quickbooks-to-Actinic. Documentation is basic and rudimentary. Where could I get more detailed info? Ultimately, what would help the most, is knowing how the Product entry in the Catalog tie in to the View|Stock menu in Actinic Business 6.

Thanks,

Emil

Comment

Our Actinic link has two executables, Actinic-to-QuickBooks or QuickBooks-to-Actinic
        This is only if you are using the US version of QuickBooks.

I not too familiar with QuickBooks, so anyone with knowledge of Quickbooks are welcome to comment.
        Thank You
        Menar Khan

Comment

Hi there

Product entry in the Catalog tie in to the View|Stock menu in Actinic Business 6.
          Can you clarify what you mean by this please?

The US version of the Quickbook Link works from Actinic to Quickbooks, and from Quickbooks to Actinic., hence the two executables. I take it from your contact details in your site that you are in the US?

There is an HTML file that provides help, this can be found in the docs folder in your Link installation on your hard drive.

Thanks in advance.
          Darren

SellerDeck

www.sellerdeck.co.uk

Comment

Hi,

Thank you all for your input. I can now see the Actinic Link for Quickbooks imported products in the Catalog.

Back on course now! Actinic Link for Quickbooks translated most of the items directly into the Catalog, just had to keep scrolling further down :-). If I were interested in delving deeper into development side, how would I go about getting additional info and training? What is the difference between Actinic Business and Actinic Developer? Are there Dreamweaver plug-ins for Actinic Business or only Developer?

Emil

Comment

Hi Emil

I am pleased to here that all is going well now!

If I were interested in delving deeper into development side, how would I go about getting additional info and training?
              Firstly, you could take a look at our Designing with Developer Guide and our Advanced User guide which are both available from Here

In regards to training, please give our Sales dept a call on 0845 1294800 for the options.

I hope this helps, and happy new year!
              Darren

SellerDeck

www.sellerdeck.co.uk

Comment

Working...
              X