Mole End Integrated Label Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mole End Integrated Label Software

I purchased some integrated label paper from Mole End some time ago and dowloaded the software to enable me to print delivery addresses on the labels. At the time I downloaded the software there was no licence key and no time limit on the use of the software.

I have now migrated to a Windows 7 machine and need to re-install the software. Mole-End have issued me with a licence key, which strangely expired in December 2010, claiming that as it is over one year since my last purchase of paper, and that I will need to purchase more paper to use the software. The software works perfectly on my old XP machine with no licence key.

Unfortunately I have got nowhere with Mole End who seem uninterested in helping. Has anyone else had experience of changes in the terms and conditions of use of this software? I feel unhappy that Mole End are not allowing me to use the software according the the original terms and conditions I agreed to.

You can't use the software without a licence key so you must have had one when you ordered over a year ago. The key is issued by email after your paper purchase has gone through.
    Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Originally posted by Posh Eyes View Post
      I purchased some integrated label paper from Mole End some time ago and dowloaded the software to enable me to print delivery addresses on the labels. At the time I downloaded the software there was no licence key and no time limit on the use of the software.
      In 2010 www.integratedlabels.co.uk rewrote all the Actinic reports providing more formats and greater diversity of choices (including custom label text for returns labels etc.). This version requires a license key, which is automatically emailed to customers when paper is purchased.

You are entitled to use the software that you downloaded in 2009 to reinstall the software onto your new PC.

If you contact www.integratedlabels.co.uk they should be able to help you.

Thanks

Pat.

pp Jan Strassen
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
      X